Terms of Entry
1. By entering the Food Manufacture Excellence Awards (“Awards”) the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the award details.
2. The Awards are open only to businesses manufacturing in the UK. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
3. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
4. Entries must be submitted online at foodmanawards.co.uk. Entries need to be submitted no later than 5pm on Monday 14th September 2020. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of a network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted online in full.
6. Entry forms must state the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
7. The winner of Food Manufacture Company of the Year 2021 will be selected from the winners of individual categories. All of the winners will be selected the week commencing 19th October 2020 against the criteria set out in the entry instructions by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser.
8. The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony at the London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square on 11th February 2021 and will be published in Food Manufacture.
9. The judging panel may decline to make some or all of the Awards in any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
11. The decision of the Chairman of the judges on all matters affecting the Awards is final and legally binding.
12. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
14. Entrants consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with the awards of any of the documents or materials not marked as confidential constituting their entry.
15. Winners may state in advertising, promotional and other business material that they are winners but must also state the category of the award and the year in which it was won.
16. By entering the awards, all entrants will be deemed to consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
17. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT. Data Protection: We will keep you informed of products and services from William Reed Business Media Ltd. If you do not want to receive such information please email email@example.com, or write to Data Manager, WRBM, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT