Terms of Entry
1. By entering the Food Manufacture Excellence Awards (“Awards”) the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the award details.
2. The Awards are open only to businesses manufacturing in the UK. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
3. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
4. Entries must be submitted online at foodmanawards.co.uk. Entries need to be submitted no later than 5pm on Monday 6th September 2021. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of a network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted online in full.
6. Entry forms must state the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
7. The winner of Food Manufacture Company of the Year 2022 will be selected from the winners of the category awards. All of the winners will be selected the week commencing 11th October 2021 against the criteria set out in the entry instructions by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser.
8. The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony at the Hilton London Bankside on Thursday 11th February 2022 and will be published in Food Manufacture.co.uk
9. The judging panel may decline to make some or all of the Awards in any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
11. The decision of the Chairman of the judges on all matters affecting the Awards is final and legally binding.
12. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
14. Entrants consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with the awards of any of the documents or materials not marked as confidential constituting their entry.
15. Winners may state in advertising, promotional and other business material that they are winners but must also state the category of the award and the year in which it was won.
16. By entering the awards, all entrants will be deemed to consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
17. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT. Data Protection: We will keep you informed of products and services from William Reed Business Media Ltd. If you do not want to receive such information please email email@example.com, or write to Data Manager, WRBM, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT
What our customers say...
We are incredibly proud to have been recognised as winners in three categories at this year’s Food Manufacture awards, especially taking home the coveted ‘Company of the Year’ title. This has only been achieved through the incredible efforts of our colleagues, and I would like to thank them for their support and commitment which has enabled us to continue to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
I’m really proud that together, all our hard work has been recognised by this award, which was delivered through focusing on developing people, who are our major asset.
To win two awards at such a high-profile industry event was amazing,” There were some top companies there as finalists, so we were proud just to be taking part; really gratifying, and testament to all the hard work put in by the whole Simply Doughnuts team.
We are delighted to be the headline sponsor for the 2022 Food Manufacturing Excellence Awards. In the wake of a supremely challenging year, food manufacturers have adapted their processes and procedures to continue providing goods to customers.
We are very proud to be sponsoring Food Manufacture Excellence Awards 2022. Reward and recognition are key parts of continuous improvement, and it is our honour to be able to support the 2022 Food Excellence awards, just as we have in the past, so that those who have excelled in the UK’s largest manufacturing sector get appropriate recognition.