The Manufacturing Awards’ categories:
These awards aim to highlight category leaders and trendsetters for their benefit and the benefit of their customers.
Entries must demonstrate significant achievement in their category in at least three of the following areas: customer relationship building, quality assurance; environment and efficiency, skills development and training and business development.
It should outline the benefits to the businesses of these achievements in terms of financial performance or market share and to its customers based on one or more testimonials.
From the winners of the category awards, one company will be selected by our judging panel to be crowned Food Manufacture Company of the Year
- Ambient Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Bakery Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Chilled, Fresh and Dairy Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Free-From Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Frozen Foods Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Ingredients Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Meat, Poultry and Seafood Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Plant-Based Manufacturing Company of the Year – NEW
Industry Initiative Awards
You can enter all the awards, but only once
- Food Manufacture Training Award
- Food Manufacture Service Provider Partnership Award
- Food Manufacture Award for Export
You can enter all the awards, as many times as you like
- Food Manufacture Site Team of the Year
- Food Manufacture Apprentice of the Year
There is no entry process for the overall awards – the winners are chosen from the top-performing small (sales under £10m) or large (sales above £10m) company in each of the main category awards.
- Small Food Manufacture Company of the Year
- Large Food Manufacture Company of the Year
- Food Manufacture Business Leader of the Year 2021
- Food Manufacture Company of the Year
Food Manufacture 2021 Business Leader of the Year
The Food Manufacture 2021 Business Leader of the Year is voted for online by the public. A shortlist is drawn up by the editorial team and designed to recognise leading lights and influencers in the industry for their achievements for their business and, potentially, the whole sector.
What our customers say...
We are incredibly proud to have been recognised as winners in three categories at this year’s Food Manufacture awards, especially taking home the coveted ‘Company of the Year’ title. This has only been achieved through the incredible efforts of our colleagues, and I would like to thank them for their support and commitment which has enabled us to continue to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
I’m really proud that together, all our hard work has been recognised by this award, which was delivered through focusing on developing people, who are our major asset.
To win two awards at such a high-profile industry event was amazing,” There were some top companies there as finalists, so we were proud just to be taking part; really gratifying, and testament to all the hard work put in by the whole Simply Doughnuts team.
We are delighted to be the headline sponsor for the 2022 Food Manufacturing Excellence Awards. In the wake of a supremely challenging year, food manufacturers have adapted their processes and procedures to continue providing goods to customers.
We are very proud to be sponsoring Food Manufacture Excellence Awards 2022. Reward and recognition are key parts of continuous improvement, and it is our honour to be able to support the 2022 Food Excellence awards, just as we have in the past, so that those who have excelled in the UK’s largest manufacturing sector get appropriate recognition.